Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If You Must Know...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 10, 2002 18:04:25 UTC

I am Darwin rose from the dead - at least that is what my palm reader told my last night at a vigil for the late great Houdini.

You are truly a pompous Language Removed aren't you? I love it!!!! It is so... cerebral of you. Might I ask you how you became so astute? Was it years of practice or is it, as Darwin would put it, natural selection.

I do have a question that you might be able to answer with your vast expertise in the field of philosophical nonsense and step-by-step logical rationalizations (I really think you are trying to hide behind this veil of skepticism as a way to justify your own academic shortcomings) Anyway....

Is it true that small phallus size is usually accompanied by a large testicular area? Because I heard a prof. tell me once that small girth down below must be compensated with the ability to produce large amounts of seminal fluids. People with larger units may penetrate deeper and not need that large fluid reservoir. I figured you might be an expert on this due to your obvious physiological condition.

Yours in mudslinging - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins