Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Is Getting Interesting....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 10, 2002 12:43:52 UTC

Cheers all around... I thought this little cyber chat area would be full of pretentious, self important, ego absorbed blowhards... and it is!!! I guess when daddy couldn't pull enough strings to get you into the good schools you decided you would flex your intellectual prowess on the web. How kind of you to share your brand of snobby "mad" philoshopher genius with the rest of us "sloppy" logicians. I only hope that someday my brain can catch up with your deep, profound views of your own intelligence. I would like to hear your version of "the idiots guide to rational logic as perceived by carefuluniverse". I imagine that it has all the persuasiveness of a George W. Bush speech, and all the eloquence of a bloated goat passing gas. I am sure you will enlighten me and give me my laugh for the day. Remember, don't hold back. By the way, I do now how to cut and paste - learned in pre-school. I guess I don't feel I have to be a "techno-dick" and boast about it our audience. You know would Freud would say - those who brag are only compensating for a lack of girth in other areas.

Tell me then - If our culture hasn't been slanted and biased toward a western view of thinking, then what is our motivation for imperialism, racism, meritocracy, and all the other evils established by our capitalistic approach to government.

Your Uncle Tom - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins