Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You're Looking At The Wrong Side Of The Problem!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on March 28, 2002 14:24:15 UTC

You got it backwards! The real problem is, if the detectors do start moving, how can you possibly attribute it to God?

If you don't understand that the concept of God, as entertained by most people, is essentially flawed, you are as guilty of naivette as they are. Which makes it pointless for you to mock them as you are two of a kind.

I once asked myself this question: if God existed, what could he possibly do to prove once and for all that he exists? Write his name in the stars? Write the solution to quantum paradoxes in Bible Code? Take human form and roam the earth performing miracles? Nahh... if you think about it, the answer becomes clear; there's nothing God could possibly do to assert his existence, nothing at all.

Now that's what you should be thinking about, the fact that you wouldn't recognize God even if He stared you in the eye. Don't you find that puzzling? I do.

Have fun,

Aurino (back with a vengeance)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins