Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: DEATH OR LIFE

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tön on November 4, 1999 15:04:20 UTC

Life and death, a fact. Are you living for the death or does the death live you. Life is for the living and death for the dead. Want to know the answers in death? Go ahead.

You take great strides to make assumptions to back up your Christian dogma. It is excactly that a dogma. It is excactly this Christian "arrogance" that turned me off from being a Christian. You claim it's humility yet you boasts it's myopic impositions. Is this the same Christ that burned Islamic villages during the crusades? Is this the same Christ that crossed the atlantic to rape for gold and souls in the early Americas? The inquisitions?

What kind of history has Christianity really written. You're absolutely right! God will indeed judge us by our actions. Because in the end, our "actions" are justified in what we truly believe. Your eloquent words from the bible won't cover up all the "actions" Christianity has contributed to our hell.

I believe in humanity. No God, christ, buddha, or allah will be accountable for source or blame of my humanity.

Lots of nice glory and promises. Religion, like rare goods tempt men to do wrong. Take care of the belly, not the eye. Start looking for what is within to what is without.

God bless. Tön

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins