Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: DEATH OR LIFE To Ton...:-

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by don on November 5, 1999 02:51:36 UTC

If i seem to be arrogant...thats definately not my attitude...mine is of a love for mankind and The Lord...perhaps I get impatient..for I know my God in whom I believe...and I know Him and and He knows me...He wants everyone to know Him...I was just stating...that since Adam fell a curse has been put on mankind to die...once to die and then the judgement....and as I said before...Alexandria led an army of none Christians...under the false name of "Christians"...accomplish his goals..."Crusaders" were not Christians...they were Catholic...there is a thing called the Alexandrian cult because he got the scriptures and had them rewritten to mellow down hell as a judgement for the unGodly after death...he undermined the diety of Christ by inserted another mediator between God and man...when all the apostles taught that there is one mediator between God and man...the man Jesus Christ. Who now is at the right hand of God making intercessions for those who believe on Him...and even those who do not....because "while we were yet in our sins...Christ died for us" Why is something you know to be absolutely true called a dogma? As I said before as quoted from 2 chronicles...." The LORD [is] with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you." If you will please quit believing it is a dogma...and remove all the bitterness from your heart...and let God have room to let you know He is there...He will come to you if you ask Him..He is not very far away. Don't look at people around you...and let them steer you from God...people make mistakes...are not infallible...falter...let you down...but God will never let you down...forget about me..consider me a fellow human being with the same compassions and struggles that you have......or forget about some people you've seen that claim to be Christian..and are not really...if I demeaner the name of Christ I'll be the one to suffer for it......know Him for yourself..He says.."Come unto me all ye that are weak and heavy ladan..take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lowly and MY yoke is easy and my burdens light...and he that cometh unto me I will in no wise cast out"...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins