Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Say "bah" To You As I Wave My Hand Jauntily About

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on February 22, 2002 06:02:45 UTC

Yeah, Harv isn't perfect. It often takes a lot of effort to get anywhere in inter-Harv debates. I'm not perfect. Inter-Mario debates often end when I lose interest and abandon the topic prematurely. Something isn't perfect. Inter-Something debates always end when people give up in exasperation.

"Mario has twice volunteered to respond to
me in a topic area, then virtually dropped the ball."

There's no excuse for that. I apologize.

"Now Mario is "helping" Harv in this little
volley. Who are you, Mario?"

If you expect my answer to be "One of Harv's many agents, waiting in the dark to strike when the time is right," I'm sorry to disappoint you. Harv and I rarely agree on much, and if you look back in the forum, you'll find that out. Unless that was just part of my evil plan. Truth be told, I'm a college student and I can afford to only spend time here either defending myself or debating interesting things. If that makes me irritating, I'm sorry but that's just the way things are for the time being. Wait until the summer.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins