Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Happens In The Summer (to Which You Refer?)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on February 22, 2002 15:14:52 UTC

Yeah, Mario,
According to the archive search, Mario was the first to use the term
'placeholders' in the forum, around July 24, before I was here. I used the term later, as 'placeholder,' not having read yours yet.
It is a very useful term.
Mario, you were not reading my mind, nor do I guess you read anyone else's mind about why they quit corresponding with me...Interestingly,
you, a true scholar, did not discontinue corresponding, and in fact gave yourself "no excuse"... Maybe the others have no excuse. I don't know how thoroughly you have read my exchanges with others. Maybe a few of the others only realized they had been spamming the list and are incubating a new-generation of mind.

Those further assumptions you asked me about (ie being "Harv's agent") were artful and funny !
I am busy enough that any comment I make is not normally an extrapolation, but a minimum observation.
With Harv, I began extrapolating to illustrate where his logic and blurred language goes.
Harv's first name is not a generous amount of disclosure for someone who posts thousands of words of semi-spam per month.
Harv has referred several times to my
user names, so his name comes up for that reason.
In fact, he raised the issue first and most thoroughly.
I hope you don't quit corresponding for the reason of boredom if you have read this far.
It does seem tedious to have to go over this
-- for both of us.
Fun!
Something

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins