Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"What Is "belief"?"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on February 14, 2002 08:33:36 UTC

Thanks for the comments. I guess there is a question: what is "belief"?

Re: R. Stafford: I wasn't aware he made predictions; I thought he just demonstrated that physics was an ellaborate mental construct; that physicists go around in circles; so presumably physics predictions are already contained in physics definitions and are not real predictions at all.

I think Michio Kaku sheds a lot of light on physics issues in his book "Hyperspace". He considers the world of goldfish in a pond. Imagine how the goldfish would react, if one of their fellows started describing some seemingly unbelievable higher-dimension space (suppose this goldfish had been pulled out of the pond by a human into the air, then dropped back in the pond).

Kaku considers the "world" of "flatlanders" living on a page. They can only perceive in two dimensions. What seems impossible to a flatlander, is everyday in human 3D space. A human could peel the flatlander from the page, and place him somewhere else on the page. To the other flatlanders, it looks as if their fellow vanished and reappeared someplace else.

Similarly, there may be dimensions beyond what people assume there to be, that would allow for events that look impossible to classical physics.

It is not a question of "the speed of light in flatland" being a barrier anymore. That only applies to actions constrained within the dimensions of flatland.

I agree that the speed of light seems very fast, so I didn't rule out that telepathy might be at that speed. But what I know about doing it fits much better with it being a higher-dimension space phenomenon, unconstrained by physics laws within the lower-D space.

In fact, there are a number of claims I have made consistently ever since I obtained some newborn-recall around 1983/4; and they fit remarkably well with Michio Kaku's explanations of the difference between lower and higher dimension spaces.

This leads to the possibility that "the fall of man" incorporates a real fall of sorts from a higher-dimension existence (this aspect of the fall we may go through as babies) (though that higher dimension remains- highly condensed / compactified/ curled up even?)

Just as a tramatised person might curl up their body; so a traumatised infant may curl up his spirit? Though "collapse to very small size, for the time being (clock still running)" seems to better fit the experience of doing that.

Based on my experiences; every human baby is conscious in higher dimension while unborn and briefly after being born. Faced with a world of "life-less" humans who do not see the baby's spirit, who do not communicate by mutual thought awareness; a world which is muddled and dis-harmonious with nature; babies, on finding their tendency to die in the face of this calamity doesn't work; end out collapsing their higher dimension. The higher-dimension "clock' freezes at that moment, and life becomes a lower-dimension side-track that could lead to a literal dead end. But it doesn't have to, as far as I can see. It is possible to 'un-roll' that higher dimension and regain the natural higher-D capabilities (like telepathy; possibly even teleportation).

How I discovered all this is straight-forward enough that should be able to be tested by anybody for themselves; but there can be dangers.

Because of strong correlations between my impossible-sounding eye-witness account of newborn-experiences, and higher-dimension logic as explained by Kaku; there may well be real physics experiments that may back my story.

The consequences of such proof could be devastating to the popular view of life though. Suppose that theory predicted an outburst of neutrinos when higher-D space became collapsed. Suppose someone gave birth in a room by a neutrino-detector deep underground and within hours the neutrino-burst was registered. This is pure imagination as an example; my point is that a proof that infants are more conscious than adults, not less, could really shake up this planet.

People would realise the abortion industry must stop immediately, for example. Realising the latent-higher-dimension within each one of us, people might have more awe and respect for all their fellows.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins