Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Farewell. May You Find Time To Do Your Homework

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on February 24, 2002 23:02:03 UTC

Ya,
The post above shows me you are only vaguely familiar with the subject. There are some broad strokes which show you know some of the names involved, but your recent pot-smoking, which you say you have now quit, has apparently blurred this part of your learning. I wish for you the very best times in studying the book you presume to analyze. Many persons of good faith, including Jesus, suffered and sometimes died for the integrity which they aspired to exemplify.
To say it was all invented by Paul, as you have,
would be back to your "great leader" idea, which you pot-smoking communists have, strangely, never outgrown.
Real communism happens every day, but these
nutty over-generalizations of history are a disease of conservatives, communists, and orthodox medievalists, with varying cosmologies, all linked by this oranizational delusion -- that
we don't all matter, that only the leaders are wise.

As I am a modernist and more scientist than preacher, I rarely say these words, but you need it:
"May God gently bless you with much new comprehension." And not, as you implied elsewhere today, send your dogs of mental health after me.

Something,
Something

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins