Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Please Read This Carefully Alex. Thank You.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 13, 2001 03:36:37 UTC

My Dear Alexander,
I suppose you do understand that we disagree on the fundamental aspect(s) of your definition of natural because to many of us there is nothing natural about the sciences that you are proposing to be natural.

Most believers understand the sciences to be supernatural (i.e. an entity who can actually invent knowledge and then make that knowledge real by creating it as a living entity of itself though dependent on the originator entity) and we humans have learned to forge or copy the principals and apply them to our inventions. Most people like prefer to be logical about the whole concept of nature. (i.e. can you understand how we might believe that what so ever is in the heavens and on the earth and all that is in between is a living creation composed of the sciences you suggest except that it is dependent on a maker outside of itself that must necessarily not be composed of the same sciences?)

Please explain me: What is your concept about how nature or natural science first appeared?

A) Did these natural sciences appear without being caused? And appear for no purpose?

B) Did these natural sciences create or make itself?

C) Did this natural science have a cause or maker outside of itself?

Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins