Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
PS. Ru.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 8, 2001 05:22:53 UTC

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, MOST MERCIFUL, MOST BENEFICENT

My Dear Richard,
I appear that you may not be a total liar but it seems that you may qualify as one who is somewhat ignorant of the true meaning of words. Perhaps you might benefit if I was to send you a free Oxford Dictionary.

Science (of the earthly world) is only good for as long as we are alive in our bodies. The science of the hereafter is in believing the word of Allah "The Most Able" and having faith that Allah will save one from the doom of ignorance in the world to come.

The bottom line might be that the worldly science to which most have come to refer and upon which most have come to rely (especially physics) is insignificant when the question of the future of the sole is brought up.

With Much Love and Understanding,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins