Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am With You 100% On Scraping Star-Wars Program.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 10, 2001 17:28:33 UTC

My Dear Richard,
It seems that our paths are intertwined in some way. I was hospitalized because of my baptism experience. While I was hospitalized I remember my spiritual voice (the holy ghost that is in all of us who try to be righteous) saying that the Star wars program is a toy. It seems that no one wishes to understand that the whole program is a waist of money and a waste of time. It is perhaps more to the disadvantage of the U.S. than to the advantage because It would seem to me the money saved from developing such a program can be put to good use in developing countries and disarming the whole world (of any weapon of mass destruction including biological and chemical and nuclear weapons) eventually. If this cannot be achieved then the resource should be spent on expanding the frontier to the moon. Perhaps there is a way to help generate life-sustaining atmosphere on the moon. This is what I would like to see the United States Government working on. I remember clearly the warning was to develop a moon program not
Star-Wars program. The whole message was that no amount of defense is ever going to be enough when ALLAH (G_D) is ready to terminate the wickedness of this world. The only way to stop eventual self-destruction is through good non-scholastic education (especially at home) and by turning to ALLAH (G_D) in repentance every day because we commit many errors in our daily lives and ALLAH (G_D) has given us a tool by which these errors can be requited (deleted) in our minds and in our souls.

I am with you 100% on scraping Star-Wars program. How about we try to ask ALLAH (G_D) for help in generating life-sustaining atmosphere, for humans and animals and vegetation, on the moon. I have received blessings from ALLAH (G_D) for the pursuit of this program - privately - already. Let us hope that someone pays attention.

If you are serious here is my new e-mail address: k9doctor@altavista.com

Let us prayer unto ALLAH (G_D) that we be blessed with total voluntary (not enforced with weapons but with trust and respect toward each other) peace in our world.

Best Regards,
Mohammad

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins