Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes, I Remember We Were Laughting On Reagan Intelligence Then.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on December 5, 2001 23:30:55 UTC

When he called SU "evel empire". But this is excusable, because he was not well educated, nor intellectually bright, he was strong believer in superstitions like gods and evels, and was a product of US McCartney's propaganda.

So, he did not see any "evels" in post-war expansion of US via NATO and not NEAR US but far far avay from US soil, or when US sent troops to Angola, Iran, Turkey, and other far away destinations (he probably was not aware of what is going on far away from US) but somehow he was concerned about SU securing peace in Afghanistan. I want to remind you that at that time Afghan civil war started to expand to Soviet territory by frequent SU-Afghan border conflicts. Instead of working together with SU to calm down hot mojaheddin heads, he decided to pour more oil into their fire and sent tons of ammo and weapons along with CIA demolition experts to direct fire against russian peacekeepers. I wonderwhat would he do, if Russia sent similar support to "freedom fighters" in Kosovo or other US troops location?

And when US military downed arabian civil plane, US did not talk about it much, calling it "accident" (I hope, it was accident). But when Russian military downed US spy aircraft flying over Kamchatka's silo cites with all radars on, there was so much noise in US propaganda. In order to sneak into russian territory without being downed, US military decided to put radars on Korean civil plane in hope that it will not look like a spy plane. It was done in Alaska, where plane landed for refuling. Because US was not 100% sure that the plane will not be downed, they decided not to risk American plane and lives, but used Korean lives as human shields instead. How "humane" was that.

And why is that when US secretely put their missiles in Turkey, just a two hundred miles from Russian border,nobody in Russia said a thing? But when Russia in respond decided to put missiles on Cuba, there were much more anxiety in US?

Are you guys all so near-sighted, or only your presidents are?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins