Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harvey, How Can Aircraft Deviate Several Hundred Miles

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on December 7, 2001 03:06:42 UTC

and nobody in large crew noticed for many hours? Nobody took a quick look at current coordinates (over several hours?). No device on the plane noticed that?

And when Japan was close, they still did not know they are WAY off the course?

Give me a break.

About journalists opinion - I do not think you can rely on their "findings" much - there are plenty of "findings" in favor of spying as well as not spying mission.

By the way, what does the second (US military) plane was doing in the area? Collecting data from KAL?

I may remind you, that US has long history of denial spy air missions, and fabricating cover-up storoes. U2 spy mission over USSR was denied not only by US military and press, but even by US president. So? If Russia would NOT shut that U2 plane down, the world would believe the lie from the US president and all its cabinets. By the way, who was the US resident then? Shortly after Kennedy, I think?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins