Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Luis, Your Problem Is That You Mix "math" With Determinism.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alexander on December 1, 2001 00:46:03 UTC

How many times should I tell you that math does NOT let you know certain (entangled) parameters of physical system separately, but ONLY in certain combination. And you again and again are banging your head against brick mathematical wall trying to find position and momentum of a wave where math tells you that they are just Fourie images of each other - the better you know one the worse another. (I just hope that continious banging does not hurt because there is not much is there inside to be hurt anyway).

Your shallow "quick layman conclusions" are wrong so often, that you over and over become target to laugh on and to be labeled by various medical terms. Aren't you embarassed yet?

Anyway, medicine is not my expertise, so I just wanna remind you that mathematical solutions, being always correct, can have very unusual for human mind properties - so what? After all, universe obeys math, not layman logic.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins