Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Read "Superstrings And The Theory Of Everything"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on November 17, 2001 04:59:58 UTC

Hi Alex,

Have you read "Superstrings And The Theory Of Everything" by F. David Peat?

Ideas throughout the book are closely echoed in the arrangements I wrote here.

Consider: "..10 member pattern of elementary particle resonances"; "..if super-symmetry is a local symmetry"; "..superspace...gravity the gauge field"; p104: "..manifestly covariant"; "..minimise the area"; "Witten...11 dimensions the natural space in which to represent the gauge forces of nature"; "..5D theory of relativity"; "..curling up dimensions".

I show just some of the idea; already I show an 11D 'space' interacting through a 10D 'space'.

Further from Peat's book: "..superstrings create their own interactions.."; "..each string has a label"; "..space tied up with the whole superstring picture"; "..bosons run around a closed-loop superstring"; "..two waves of quantum numbers traveling in opposite directions at once without ever getting mixed"; "..Penrose..complex numbers should enter into the description of space-time.."; "..need complex space"; "..twisting lines".

I show an arrangement that involves a complex space, echoing aspects of the quotes above.

Further: "..quantum systems may define their own space-times"; the need for a quantised space is discussed. I give a quantised space.

Further: "..spinor..two directions..up..down"; "spin network"; and especially note pages 178,179: "..moreover, this space is generated at the quantum level out of very simple rules of addition and subtraction", "..answer given in 3-D angles".
The yaw, pitch, roll idea looks like a two-spin from the Y, P or R perspective if sum is zero. More abstractly, the Y, P, R system. Musical chairs involves simple addition and subtraction.

Further: p198: "Penrose...a complex space built out of complicated congruences of null lines"; "superstrings..10D-space"; "twistors..space of complex dimensions".
Echoed in the idea I gave.

See especially page 271: "..collapse of the wave function in terms of a flipping or jumping between twistors"; page 296: "10D-superstring theory is somehow shaped and formed by processes at a vanishingly small level".

The above relates easily to what I described.

Time may be our name for a general jump from one creative pattern to another. The 5-symmetry may connect with Penrose's aperiodic tiling.

John Cramer's 'offer wave' and 'confirmation wave' might fit as two arrangements of the 10 by 11 grid cancelling everywhere except on direct path of 'transaction'.

Just as with real DNA; creation may be being made right now with twisting strands of the 10-11 system using the four triplets and complementary triplets 'floating around' to create new patterns in freedom-space.

Note one gets millions of combinations and permutations when one looks at the range of patterns and larger patterns that can be built from 6 states for two 3-state objects. And what about three, four, etc. objects?

How the brain works (comparing and matching patterns at multiple levels of complexity with jumps across levels and down through levels) is involved in the idea.

I suggest if you re-arrange the patterns as tables you will see more what it means. I wasn't sure how to get the text in that form as it changes layout when you post it here.

Thanks,

dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins