Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
When G_D Decides

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on November 13, 2001 19:45:07 UTC

My Dear Alexander,
It seems to me that you may still be attempting to create an alternate image. The knowledge of G_D comes to us when G_D decides. I think this is the difficulty many people may be facing when they see their peers experiencing something that they are incapable of at the time.

It is only important to belive in G_D and experience G_D when G_D decides it is important. There is little you or I can do about what G_D may decide except that we are given a choice to experiment with words and emotions to the degree that you may be chosen to hear G_D in your own particular way.

Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins