Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Science And God CAN Live In Harmony.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on October 8, 1999 16:36:08 UTC

: OK, lets get things straight here. Iīm not going to lean on any one side but i do belive there could be a God. It is very probable that life evolved by itself in an unrandom way but still but still subject to change. What does that mean? It was only a question of time before life became. Life is totally based on matter and so we need to find the reason for matters existance. I belive in the big bang theory, as an origin for your modern universe, but someone or something has had to create the singularity which exploded. Therefore there is room in science for "The ultimate creator of the universe" only he didnīt create the universe in itīs current form. If someone will argue with me on that one (And i hope someone does)i donīt want any quoteīs from the bible. The bible is written by gews and cristian men and has no proven truth execpt for vague historical descriptions and backrounds. And i want no replies from funny guyes.

bzrd here: What evidence is there to suggest that "life is totally based on matter"? What about "cause and effect" with regard to big bang cosmolgy? On May 15, 1948, the United Nations formally recognized Israel; read Isaiah Chapter 66 vs. 8-10.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins