Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Isaiah Part

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.o.sofir on October 8, 1999 22:28:42 UTC

: : OK, lets get things straight here. Iīm not going to lean on any one side but i do belive there could be a God. It is very probable that life evolved by itself in an unrandom way but still but still subject to change. What does that mean? It was only a question of time before life became. Life is totally based on matter and so we need to find the reason for matters existance. I belive in the big bang theory, as an origin for your modern universe, but someone or something has had to create the singularity which exploded. Therefore there is room in science for "The ultimate creator of the universe" only he didnīt create the universe in itīs current form. If someone will argue with me on that one (And i hope someone does)i donīt want any quoteīs from the bible. The bible is written by gews and cristian men and has no proven truth execpt for vague historical descriptions and backrounds. And i want no replies from funny guyes.

: bzrd here: What evidence is there to suggest that "life is totally based on matter"? What about "cause and effect" with regard to big bang cosmolgy? On May 15, 1948, the United Nations formally recognized Israel; read Isaiah Chapter 66 vs. 8-10.

As far as the state of Isreal, it is much easier to follow a prewritten script (prophecy) than to create something new, all you have to do is work at it, sometimes for a long time, but this has nothing whatsoever to do with proving that god exists. As far as the united nations is concerned, they also recognize the lone religion of chrisianity by having the papal state (rome) as a U.N representative, talk about onesidedness! Is it any wonder Ireal was recognized, with this kind of offical infuence? Why was palestine not recognized during this exact same diplomatic effort? The offical explanation is becuase they refused to submit to certain requirements, but in reality these requirements would in effect say that thier religion was subordinate to christianity by defualt. The powers that be knew this and played the game toward this end. Oh, such a conspiricy, well explain any other reason, other than the official one that is! Another example of what the U.N represents is shown by thier involvement in Kuait, and non -involvement in Rwanda. It was purely of economic and strategic value as far as Kuait, although always the humanitarian side is displayed as the main purpose, yet when genocide was occuring and brutal detail of the horror of slaughtering children in the street were occuring all over this country (on U.N. intelligence films) we kept it classified and the missions of the U.N. were only to get foriegn citezens out. There are films (the discovery channel has them) that show how the U.N. actually contributed to this slaughter, although they do not state it in such a way. 1. The people were hiding in the forests... 2.The U.N. came to rescue foreign citezens... 3. This military force attracted those in hiding.. 4. These refugees gathered around the areas where the U.N. troops were... 5. The U.N. troops knew this and waited until they were about to leave before telling them they were leaving... 6. Those who were armed with all manner of knives, pitchforks, clubs and many other weapons used in these gruesome slaughters were within view of the U.N. troops and those they had attracted to a concentrated area.. 7. All who were there, troops, killers and soon to be victims knew what would happen if they left... 8. The U.N. troops said they could not protect these (worlds people) helpless men, mostly women and children, they were sorry, but no orders? 10. They left... 11. The people were slauhtered... 12. Mass graves (when buried at all) were found 13. The media showed some and gave reasons for our great government systems compassion... The President of the United States Flew in after all this had been cleaned up, said a few words to those peoples leader, gave his condolences, said this should not happen, never left the airport, and was airborn again within a few hours of landing. So, to think that we are cared about by our government becuase we are human, or even citezens (if they would'nt be forced by public outrage) is to be living in a fantasy world, the government cares about this much for those who fight thier wars for them, disposable tools. And I have heard the arguments such as: then why is the Veterans administration the biggest funded agency... Most of that goes to fund the agency itself, the veterans are secondary to the institution in most respects... But I guess overall, more good comes out of all this than harm?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins