Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not To Confusing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Schnee/">Schnee on July 1, 1998 07:54:35 UTC

It's not confusing at all, I understand completly what your saying....I guess you could say by creating that particle, one would be making a vaccum in energy.....a negative energy...hmmm...I wonder if this could be accomplished here on earth.....maybe with extremely strong magnetic fields and super conductors (I am a ceramic engineering student, so I love superconductors). This virtual particle, before it actually becomes "real" by gaining energy from the black hole....do you think it would dissapear if it didn't gain that energy? Or would it just be there, virtually, because if it would just be there then one could, theoretically, raise, or lower, the energy of his own atoms making them virtual particles (hopefully still remaining bonded in the same orders) and then sort of "shift" to the other side of the galaxy or something like that. I doubt that these kinds of particles would react with any type of matter whatsoever. Only energy would affect them....and by placing them in a cacoon of that negative energy, they would be unaffected by their outside souroundings.....what do you think?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins