Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Something Else That Popped Into My Head

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Schnee/">Schnee on July 1, 1998 12:16:21 UTC

Ok....how about this....those so called virtual particles can only be present in the absense of energy, I mean, the COMPLETE absense of energy. Everywhere in the universe there is energy, you know? There aren't really any places you can pick in the entire universe that would not have some kind of energy in it, be it kenetic, potential or whatever. I think that by making a void in this energy a virtual particle will automatically appear, and cannot appear without this void in energy. And, maybe, this so called event horizion is a place outside of the balckhole in which so many emense forces are interacting that it voids energy, causing a sort of virtual sphere made up of these particles that sourounds the singularity of a black hole. What meaning this has, or how it could be used, I have no idea. Ok, now I am going to go off the deep end a bit.....Ok....now, what if those virtual particles were just like mirror images of actual particles outside the energy void? Only the virtual ones are in another type of energy level....maybe another dimesion or something like that (although I don't believe in other dimentions). Do you know what I am trying to say? It's kinda sad, but man cannot harness and use pure energy, if we could we could do some really cool things, but if we could somehow make this negative energy and interact it with it's posative counterpart, maybe some kinda of indirect gravity drive could be made. It's not using gravity directly, but the energys could be linked to gravity somehow and this could be how a gravity drive would be made.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins