Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Back To Top. OK I See...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on December 30, 2000 18:48:05 UTC

You wrote:
Worked like a slave one day. I tried a summer job as a foundation laborer. Man, that it the single
most difficult job in the world. About 100 degrees. I managed a single day of doing that slave labor. Yes, I have suffered in an unusual way, but I will not go into details. I engaged in the endeavor of completing a 4 person senior college engineering project, with about 75% of the work being done by me. You wouldn't understand unless you did it. And I finished it!

So what about the better formula?
--------------------------------------------------

OK. I see now that you do have a slight understanding of what hard work is all about. Now as for perseverance at 75%: This dose not cut it. It has to be experienced at 100% because in this exact personal trait or attribute ,is held, the key to the formula that was revealed to me while I was engaged in my natural experience (scientific experiment).

(not that I would recommend it) But stick with your unbelief and arguments and live in denial of
the facts (explanations) as they have been given to you by way of me and you will not know even past death.

But start giving credit to some of what I write and experiment as I have suggested in some of my past instructions (if you would chose to) then I will forward to you the rest of the formula which is in the other 99% formula if you are willing to persevere at a rate of 100% with a belief that you absolutely disregard because you can not see it with your eyes or with your/OUR limited knowledge of science.

I hope you read every posting and cut and past and save every document in the order you receive them
so that you begin to understand the whole picture.

HOLD FAST TO A BELIEF THAT IS TRUE AND HELD OR STORED IN YOURSELF OR YOUR OWN MIND AND YOU DO NOT NEED ANY ADDITIONAL HELP FROM ANOTHER HUMAN. THE BELIEF THAT YOU HAVE WILL COME TO PASS! EVEN IF IT IS IN CHOOSING UNBELIEF AS YOUR BELIEF THEN ALL THE THINGS YOU HOLD OR VISUALIZE IN YOUR MIND WILL COME TO PASS AT THE TIME OF YOUR OWN DEATH BY WAY OF YOUR CHOOSING.

FIND THE INSTRUCTIONAL PARTS OF MY WRITINGS AND E-MAIL THEM BACK TO ME AND EACH TIME YOU FIND ONE INSTRUCTIONAL PART I WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTION. LET'S SEE HOW YOU PERSEVERE NOW! ok!?

Best Regards
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins