Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Lets Make A Deal. You Stay Away From The Forums I've Been Visiting And I'll Stay Away From The Forums You've Been Visiting.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Zephram Cochrane/">Zephram Cochrane on February 25, 2000 12:11:40 UTC

ZC: In other words get lost.

: We need to be careful when we say that the gravitational field increases.

ZC: No, we merely need to be careful what we say around you who is constantly nit picking at everyone's wording.

: For example: Given a photon - if, in your frame of reference, the when the velocity is such that the enegy yields a value such that the de Broglie wavelength is equal too the Schwarzschild radius (i.e. the radius such that the energy, if contained within the Schwarzchild radius, then the mass is the Planck mass and we're in the domain of quantum gravity, of which there is yet no theory.

ZC: This is complete nonsense.

: zc - Chill out dude! You need to get used to people disagreeing with you and to accept corrections when they are given.

ZC: You have never corrected me.

:...and pointing out that there is such thing as a curvature tensor whenb you were unaware of it's existance can in now rational way be considered stalking ...

ZC: Its not curvature tensor, its Reimann tensor and you did not point out its existence to me. Its statements like these that really tick me off. I tell you what, I don't care if your 7ft 350lb, or 3 ft 90lb, If I were ever to meet up with you I'd teach you a lesson in respect you wouldn't forget. You need it. I pointed out to you why it doesn't fit the word curvature for every kind of curvature(Gaussian Curvature). You just didn't understand it.

: So either : (1) You've visited other forums posting under another name and I disagreed with you : (2) You've visited other forums posting under various names such as y.i.s. and naysayer/twn/gonzo etc and you attacked me an I lashed out at you : (3) You've visited other forums posting under other names and I've never posted a message to you : (4) You're lying

: Which of the above are you refering to?

ZC: None of the above, but (1) is closest. I changed names to avoid your tracking me down and stalking me but you recognize my writing style and follow me around anyway. GO AWAY.

• http://www.delphi.com/sciandpara

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins