Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Stop Harassing Me And I Won't.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Zephram Cochrane/">Zephram Cochrane on February 25, 2000 19:19:28 UTC

:You posted in only 1 or 2 threads by "zc" in the only other forum I've seen you in - and only after I was posting in it.

: And being irritating no less.

ZC: I didn't post that there. It was one of my posts from this forum that someone else(Probably Naysayer) reposted there.

: Since you must have, by your own accounts, been posting under another name, there is no way to verify your compliance.

ZC: I can't verify yours either. None the less I am the one trying to prevent the fighting by separation. Your the one who followed me here.

:You will simply flame at will as you are doing now. Shame on you!

ZC: I'm not the one flaming here. Thats what you came here to do to me.

: Here are the forums I've been visiting:

: The Why Files : The Hawking Forum : Astronomy Net Blackhole Forum II

Ok, Heres the deal, I'll stay out of the first two. As for Astronomy net forums, I was here first.

: Are you stating that you will never post there again? How will I verify this?

ZC: Yes I am stating that. If you want to avoid fighting you needn't verify anything you'd simply stop posting here in hopes that I am telling the truth. Anyway, I am not posting there.

: ========================================== : : : ZC: No, we merely need to be careful what we say around you who is constantly nit picking at everyone's wording.

: When you're wrong I'll point it out...What you really mean is that you don't like to be corrected or what you've said to be elaborated on.... Example

ZC: I was not wrong. What I really mean is you have never corrected me. You have only miss-corrected me. Also, I didn't post that there. That was a post from this forum that someone(probably Naysayer) reposted there. evidence I always use Greek l, not roman for indices.

: Unfortunately for you, in this case, you're wrong.

No I'm not. I have considered it and realize its nonsense because I know and understand the second postulate of special relativity.

: : ZC: You have never corrected me.

: Correction(again): I corrected you at The Why Files. You didn't know what a tidal force tensor was. Let's see how that went shall we? (you started this mind you)

ZC: You still haven't corrected me. There is no tidal force tensor. And I didn't post that there. Again cut and past. gmn;ls = 0 in every frame! In other words tidal effects or gmn,ls can always be locally transformed away. What you are calling tidal force tensor gmn,ls is NOT a tensor.

: Of course there is the errors ...

ZC: there were no errors.

.... and your nonsense goes on.

• http://www.delphi.com/sciandpara

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins