Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
He Tells Me To Study Physics.I Tell Him Physics Works Only On Earth.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by TJ on January 21, 2000 02:21:54 UTC

: Universal magnetism is area to be studied . if magnetism exist in universe then electric force exist too.

: Its called Elctromagnetism found by a guy called James Clerk Maxwell 100+ years ago. EM is responsible for light and things like synchrotron radiation. Jets from Black Holes are a good example of extreme electromagnetic forces and plasma physics interoperating.

:*************************** I did not ask who founded electromagnetism ***************************** : Huge magnetic and electric force can be responsible for creating galaxies Huge gaseous plasmas can be responsible for creation for electric forces . hence spiral structure of galaxies.

: Do a web search on Lin-Shu density wave theory. then study stochastic models and numerical solutions for flocculent and grand design spiral galaxies. Then go away and study Alfven waves, plasma shocks, magnetic bottles and tubes and other areas of plasma physics. Then you'll see why you are wrong.

********************************************** why should i believe in somebody else's wave theory.Since A electromagnetic wave in itself is not understood properly.Can you explain this what is a wave and what is particle.

: Is The black hole a Black hole or a Huge MAGNETIC FORCE attracting galaxies.

: It's a Black Hole. Magnets do not behave the same as Gravity. To get magnetism you need a dipole. For magnetism to attract a galaxy the whole galaxy would act as a dipole moment. You can measure this, it is not seen.

******************************************* Magnetism is transparent its a force like gravity Sun has its own magnetic attraction. Each planet have their dipole North and South pole.I need not prove that to you. Similarly each and every galaxy have their own cumulative North and south pole. What is existence of these magnetic field . There has to be great deal of electric forces involved. gaseous are part of galaxy . Gases can create electric force.I will not tell you any author name to explain my point here you have to search for yourself to understand for yourself. magnetic forces exist to stop flow electricity. Every action has a reaction .

: Big Bang may have never happened

: Then explain the cosmic microwave background and hubble redshift.

*********************** Microwave background is property of magnetism . Magnetron device are used to create microwave.. Go search for magnetron.I do not want to explain here.

Hubble redshift is for the movement of galaxy . Every galaxy is receding from each other But that does not imply Big bang took place .It can imply there are some huge forces which are attracting these galaxy.

: its can be also be that there are huge magnetic/electric forces which are moving the galaxies.

: Could be but Gravity more than adequately explains it.

******************* Nope gravity does not *******************

: Answer may lie in these forces, thier existence is worth pondering over.

: They have been pondered over and Gravity is the answer not magnetism.

*************************** Whats Gravity. Can you explain it.And why does it exist. There is reason for existence of magnetism and electricity. BUT Can ANYBODY create gravity. Or is it Every Big Body planet/stars etc has a force of attraction And thats gravity. I do not think so its as simple as that.

Please reply me on this since i have my own views here get back to you later

: Any comments...

: Go study Physics.

: Yelmalio - It's a good start. *************************************

TJ Physics is okay on earth . Rules of physics do not apply to Universe. If Your explanations are based on physics and E=mc2.Go find youself different site to chat about. And Get Started Soon. Do not waste time ...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins