Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Quantum Gravity & Quarks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Wayne/">Wayne on November 18, 1999 20:19:31 UTC

Human says: Unsolved problems?, : human cannot never get solutions of these. : Empty space. : 1. How and why?, two matter-pieces(part) want to be join together? : 2. How and why, one matter-pieces(part), born. : 3. How and why, room, like space, exist? : 4. Why matter exist?

Wayne: Before I start to tackle my respnse let me say, I get the impression that you (Human I. Scientist) are making a valiant effort at translating your thoughts from your birth language into English. If I'm correct you are to be commended for your efforts. If I'm wrong, the jokes on me. First, I am in the camp of those who believe that science CAN come to an understanding of how and, more importantly why, the universe came to be. I get the impression you lean to the "religionist" thinking that these things can never be understood by man, so let me quote from Psalm 119, verse 130: "As your (God's) plan unfolds, even the simple can understand it." Of the four points you mention above, it seems that we can focus on two concepts. The very existance of empty space, and 2nd, matter comming into existance out of nothing. The first part is a profoundly deep idea. If nothing existed in the universe (including God) what would be in its place. Matter from nothing is a little easier to deal with but, it does require a prehistoric energy source. Science now understands that matter can convert to energy so it follows that energy can be converted into matter. This bodes well for the religious thinkers because God would be that energy source.

Human: I make simple question? : What kind is that nature control-brain, who made gravity?

Wayne: The question of the source of mans capacity to think, reason, and be self aware is one of the questions that, once resolved, will unite science and religious thought in the answer of ultimate TRUTH. Either biological evolution (no more religion) or creation (perfected understanding of the mind of God) for now you must choose your leanings.

Human: What is gravity? Wayne: A force (created or evolved) that binds particles together, or combines with motion and velocity to keep orbiting bodies on their path. We see how it works but do not (as yet) have a quantum theory that lets us completely understand it.

Human: Whole nature keep it's secrets in it. At scientist method we cannot found it. Only method is to go in it, and be. We can look it's beauty and existing. And live, harmony, and peace, that time, what we have basic-controlled from nature, because we are part of it, one small part.

Wayne: As I said, I believe we CAN come to understand our universe by the methods of science. After all, if you believe in God then you believe He also created the tools of science, and told us to be fruitful in our efforts.

Human: Be life and be happy. Wayne: Live long and prosper. Human: Love. Human. Wayne: Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins