Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: To HumanI.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Wayne/">Wayne on November 20, 1999 15:39:34 UTC

: Thanks, Wayne, From active and thinking, conversation.

: I write again my thoughts. : We cannot measure any scientific technical method, non-matter energy, because our measuring equipments, work at matter-'level'.

Wayne: I agree. You are looking at those things that we would refer to as "spiritual" in nature. They have no physical properties so the can't be weighed or measured. The only "non-matter energy" you mention, that I can think of off the top of my head, would be the mind of God.

Human: If scientist goes future, wrong believings, humanrace and other livings at earth, end life.

Wayne: I don't believe that science can be held responsible for leading the world to destruction, even though some of what it contends to be true, turns out to be false. We each choose whether or not we will follow a given thought, or physical leader, to our future enlightenment, or destruction.

Human: Wrong believings. : - Evoluton theory at earth.

Wayne: The theory of "biological" evolution will eventually crumble.

Human: - Big-BAng Wayne: What if the force that sparked the big bang turnes out to be God?

Human: - Gene-manipulation is possibility to control Wayne: If gene manipulation can find a cure for my diabetes I'm all for it. If it can make a clone of me the issue becomes "will it have a new self aware mind" or will it just die.

Human: - That, we can known everything. Wayne: Given enough time, we can come to a clear understanding of all things physical. Those things you imply in the "spiritual" realm then become easier to understand as well. Human: - That, human is not a part of nature. Wayne: I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to express. But if you are saying that the mind of man is not part of biological evolutionary developement, then I agree. My most distant relative was not an ape, or a primordial cell of pond scum.

Human: - That, non-matter can made something. Wayne: Einstein proved that man can convert matter into energy, and science has also shown that energy can, in turn, be converted to matter. God simply has a better grasp of the mathematicle formulas that govern these conversions from one to the other. After all, if you believe in God then you also believe that He is power, and that is what is required to set off the big bang, or the creation.

Human: We cannot find, basic-idea, how and why ,this all exist. Wayne: I have.

Human: But if believe, that we can find, then we go, absolute kaaos, life ends at earth. Wayne: I'm not dead yet.

Human: What i say. : Only at scientific method we cannot solve, human-behaving problems. Wayne: True, human behavior is a spiritual problem, or asset, that depends on the individual.

Human: Need more love to human and all living thing, and whole nature. And ypu cannot 'read' this love, you must feel, go in, nature. And see it. : Then you can see, what is nature-right, and human-wrong. Wayne: To quote Lennon & McCartney "Love is all ya need"

: Love and Peace. Human. :Live long and prosper. Wayne

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins