Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Quantum Gravity & Quarks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Human I. Scientist on November 20, 1999 08:09:42 UTC

Thanks, Wayne, From active and thinking, conversation.

I write again my thoughts.

Matter, matter-energy, and non-matter-energy, are three different things, in the same.

We cannot measure any scientific technical method, non-matter energy, because our measuring equipments, work at matter-'level'.

Because out measuring equipments work at matter-'level', this mean that every 'energy', like(electricity, gravity, light-power, etc), is part of group, of matter-energy-forces.

If we think, that we can solve the universe-start-meanings, by scientist, or any human-kind thinking, we are totally make big error. (We can see this error-mechanism, happening, example, coupple our doings. Radiowave? We think that radiowave, is not, a some kind of matter-moving process, and dont harm our body? This matter-vibration, goes through our cells, brains, etc. Mobile-phones-signal, etc.

Gene-manipulation? We are making gene-manipulation, and we dont know, how matter can exist, how two matter can join together, what is gravity, how nature feed-back system control itself?, etc. (We believing evolution-system so hard, that we believe, that gene-manipulation, is not agains to nature own will.

What i think. Matter has own system-laws, when it make gene-formation, body-formation, shapes, like earth, sun, moon, rivers, etc. And we must see this very clearly.

One example. Atom-radiation? We dont known, what is pure nature-level at earth; because, we havent measure this level, before we explode, first atom-bomp. So, we compare 'non-nature-level'.

If scientist goes future, wrong believings, humanrace and other livings at earth, end life.

Wrong believings. - Evoluton theory at earth. - Big-BAng - Gene-manipulation is possibility to control - That, we can known everything. - That, human is not a part of nature. - That, non-matter can made something.

We cannot find, basic-idea, how and why ,this all exist. But if believe, that we can find, then we go, absolute kaaos, life ends at earth.

What i say. Only at scientific method we cannot solve, human-behaving problems.

Need more love to human and all living thing, and whole nature. And ypu cannot 'read' this love, you must feel, go in, nature. And see it. Then you can see, what is nature-right, and human-wrong.

Love and Peace. Human.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins