Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Think!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Voice of Reason on December 12, 1998 00:36:15 UTC

DEAD IS THE GOD.

A mind as guiding light? COGITO ERGO SUM.

BE AT PEACE WITH THE GOD? Cease hearing my words--- LISTEN!

My rationalism is not the epic unworthy philosophic view point nor has it any features which may corrupt one's mind.

SEARCH FOR TRUTH CORRUPTED? NEED FOR UNDERSTANDING A CORRUPTING SUBSTANCE?

Your blind Fundmentalism shall not assist you in your search for escape.

Then again, what is the point of thinking, anyway?

I now see your inner truth.

LET US CLOSE OUR EYES. LET US SHUT DOWN OUR FREE MINDS. LET US PUT AN END TO THE UNWORTHY RATIONALISM. LET US KILL.

LET US CLOSE OUR EYES.

Do not try to block my universal reason with the use of western philosophy. Plato, Descartes, Kant and other great minds all saw the burning truth yet failed to reach it. Their search for rationalism ended due to the influence of blindness.

I need not history to stand behind my claims.

Cease Wasting your words aimlessly. I have seen the truth you worship. You wish to be a source of influence; You wander along- searching for the inner truth.

Open your eyes!

My lesson is not of a universal point of view. Not of a new frame of thaught.

Rationalism is not a search; It is a celebration of thaught; A crusade of free mind; I urge you to UNDERSTAND.

I am wrong. True. Rationalism is an infinite pathway of mistakes- leading to a truth that may not exist.

He that observe the cosmos rationally is in command of his mind. All passes.

Religion may supply a comfort- Thus, it enforces you to lose the true sight of reality.

You may choose to be the servant of the illusion named GOD, or you may choose to be the master of your own thaught. Do not attemp to hear my words; LISTEN!

In the search for understanding one may dicover universal truths- or false beliefs. As you wander through the great pathway of mind- nothing is taken for granted. nothing is truely understood. yet the theme of thaught shall always be there--- SAPERE AUDE!

Think!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins