Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Just A Idea On A Black Hole

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Michael on May 9, 2003 15:00:35 UTC

I have been think about this for a long time... I think of the universe having a shape, that of circle like. I think of this because I have to say this because I think it is a little hard to believe that the universe can go on forever. Example, you can walk around the world forever but you will pass over the same places over and over again. I use this idea when I think of the universe and black holes. There are some bad points to this but in some reality it could be true.

Now the idea about black holes. If were able to dig a whole through the north pole to the south pole and were to crawl through this hole you would be crushed from the gravity of the center of the earth. Image that presure to be 300 million times greater than that of the center of earth in the black hole. Where I am going with this is that if you were able to enter a black hole just maybe if you could survive the gravity force that you would come out on the other side like earth. Enter north pole come out on south pole.

Sounds very hard to believe but I am working on evidence that could prove to it. Questions to be answered: What makes stars, planets, and etc. a round like shape? Can you really image an endless nothing?

Draco
abra_kadabra86@yahoo.com

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins