Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Kidding?!?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Leesa on June 13, 2003 20:32:23 UTC

Oh, by the way, I'm so happy you noticed where my name was derived from Yanniru. Not a great name - the girl was a little hussy in Greek mythology, but I wasn't aware of that when I first got it - should have gone with a Saturn moon.
Wow, you were right Yanniru, you really piss people off. Apparently, Whomi's one of them. Is she/he right? Are you a religionist more than a scientist? That's ok. I hold that they are the same thing and that they completely comply - but our understanding is lacking on both of them.
Dang! Whomi, those are some pretty heavy railments. Are you bitter? Be honest. :[
Oh, you don't have to worry about me being the "star guy". I'm not. And what kind assumption was THAT just because my resume is non-existent? You won't even give us your [expletive deleted] name! What does that say about you? Alias? Criminal?? Alien from a not-so-distant galaxy??? I mean HONESTLY! What is this world coming to when a person won't give their full name, age, address, phone number, and favorite pet's name over the internet?
Have a nice life Whomi, if you want it to be happy, I suggest giving up paranoia.

Lysithea (a.k.a Geekgirl - that's me!)

p.s. Oh, yeah, Yanniru, don't let the worms get to you!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins