Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
1.2.3. Reply

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael Gutchess on January 14, 2003 22:55:21 UTC

1) If magnetic fields are blocked by conductors, then you must mean conductors, conducting. The flow of electrons creates a magnetic field. If this magnetic field is stronger than the one you are shielding it will align or distort the other field. If it is weaker, it will interfere with but not block the other field. The same is true of gravity. Two small bodies alone in space not moving with respect to one another will be mutually attracted by the force of gravity. Put a third, more massive body somewhere between them and they will be attracted to the larger mass.
2)I am curious if Mr. Urbina's and Mr. Richardson's model works mathmatically. The reason why it is needed may be another.
Who assigned the spin to the photon and to the graviton? Is it possible that there were some mistaken assumptions?
3)I will await Greg's angle on this.
Best regards,
MOG

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins