Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Good Science (QED)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on January 21, 2003 04:03:15 UTC

Take your first paragraph first. You say that QED is logical physics.

Do you realize that for Feymann to make the QED theory, he had to suppose that ordinary electrons having time going forward are interacting with positrons that are coming back from the future.

What could be more illogical than that. According to logic, at least most forms of logic, time goes in one direction and the future has not happened yet. But for Feymann and the QED theory, the future has already happened for the positrons.

Are you aware of this theory? Do you still think it is logical?

Then in the same paragraph you say that it is illogical for the speed of light to be the same constant for stationary and moving observers. But the mathematics says that very clearly. So I can only conclude that you do not understand mathematics. Math is the ultimate logic being based on postulates and theorems. The case you describe of logic meaning that the speed of light should be 150%c is logical to you only because you do not understand the math and what relativity means.

Then in the second paragraph you make statements that are so contrary to known and verified physics that I prefer to not even try to discuss it all with you. The best example is this phrase ***the speed of anti-energy squared *** This is poetry, not science. I like it as poetry. But in no way is it physics.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins