Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
OKAY

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael Gutchess on January 21, 2003 03:42:22 UTC

Yaniru,
Hi. "The graviton is the opposite of a photon" is my concept. I said string theory is illogical and a waste of mathematics because I understand relativity to have some errors in logic. So trying to tie good science (QED) to erroneous science (relativity) by means of mathematics (string theory) makes it illogical and a waste of math. I know that relativity produces some good experimental results but I believe that this is the result of a paradox. What is wrong with relativity? a lot of things but lets begin with the constancy of the speed of light for all observers. Thought experiment: Let's say we observe a photon of light leaving a laser on earth at the speed of light. This light beam catches up with a spaceship travelling 50% the speed of light in the same direction as the laser beam. According to Einstein the observer on the space ship observes the approaching laser beam at the speed of light (compared to him) and it passes him, also at the speed of light (for him). It is now apparent that the photons in the beam originating from earth are travelling at 1.5c for the original observers. This can not be. There are many other flaws of logic with relativity that I do have time for now.

While I do not believe that the universe is simple I believe that it is governed by simple laws. Laws that the human mind can understand. I have defined gravity as anti-energy and deduce that anti-energy equals antimatter times the speed of anti-energy squared (g2, where g is the speed of gravity) Now envision the electromagnetic wave with a photon and a graviton as in Urbina's or Richardson's model. One is the anti-particle of the other. This is the ultimate in Tao. One way energy is just a pulse or fountain of energy. But two way energy is communication. Gravity is communication. When outgoing photon and graviton meet incoming photon and graviton (continuous emission, due to constant oscillations of charged electrons and protons in matter)the crossflowing waves produce standing waves with constant justaposition of antiparticles. This produces tension in the waves. Tension has been observed in the magnetic field lines of the sun during solar flares. They stretch out and then snap back into place. Gravity and magnetism are working with the same mechanism. There you have it. Unified theory. Please don't ask me to supply the math. I am a poet. I like my logic. What do you think?
MOG

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins