Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not With Expectations, I Just Enjoy Science.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Duane Eddy on November 14, 2002 02:21:02 UTC

I did not intend to suggest that I was not attempting to learn as much as I am able.

I have no intention of changing Einstein’s theories. When Einstein proposed his theories he did not eliminate Newton’s theories but specifically stated that a new theory must resolve to Newton’s laws except under special conditions.

See I’ve read his papers. He was free with his assumptions.
He made an assumption, determined by “thought experiments” the results of his assumption and found that they explained the universe around him better under certain circumstances. His math was not so complicated.

I simply implemented one possibility the Einstein’s theories predicted to be possible, that we have a closed condition.

I found the condition predicts the red spectrum shift, quasars, quantum galaxy distance and a galaxy configuration location which matches known data.

In addition the model predicts several items which may be checked.

It may be that you already know these items to be true or how they can be verified one way or the other.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins