Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Misjudgements On Misjudgements

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 13, 2002 14:11:20 UTC

Newton had no theory of gravity, only a math description of the force. He avoided the use of terms like "pull" and "attraction" because he did not know the mechanism.

Two bodies are simply impelled (I say) together by gravity.

The popular use of "pull" and "attract" today, is without justifiable ground, simply because in popular conventional physics there is still, astonishingly, no viable theory of gravity, only a math description of it.

For instance; in Relativity, as illustrated by Hawking's cannon balls on trampolines, the term "pull" is invalid, regardless of common usage.

I might add that he illegitimately uses a quasi-two-dimensional analogy for his 4-D spacetime.

I say bodies are pushed together by Mutual Shading from Ultra-Low Frequency electromagnetic waves. These are ordinary e-m waves; wave dispersed by bouncing back and forth through the rotating universe for countless billions of years.

I call them Power Waves, because they supply the energy for gravity, Earth's Magnetic Field, and the Internal Heating of Celestial Bodies;- for which there are no other viable theories.

So now it's "Hidden Energy" and "Illusive Neutral Matter" being introduced IN CAPS by DATTA.

I'll stop there.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins