Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks Again, Cosmo...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 14, 2002 14:31:37 UTC

for a sociably-phrased question. I don't know what NT means. I hope it's not something like the time a lady told my she found my speech very "prosaic", and I thought it was a compliment 'til I got home and looked it up.

I say this: All e-m comes from electron-orbit-decay bursts, and radio sources like Jupiter, etc.

I have invalidated the Michelson Morley experiment of 1887, and have thereby earned the right to reinsert the aether into Theoretical Physics to see what happens.

Then I have attributed the General Redshift of Starlight to ordinary Wave-Dispersion;- not Doppler, or stretching as it travels through an expanding universe.

It follows that the universe is most likely in stable in-spiraling orbit about its own center of mass. Please see my website for solution to the Spiral Galaxy Windup Dilemma, for elaboration.

Then I say that the universe as we see it, is most likely a great ball of aether floating free in the Greater Void, and touching nothing that would allow the escape of e-m energy out of our ball.

The aether fabric (I say) is taut-elastic, continuous 3D fabric, that supplies its own containment at the periphery, much as does a raindrop.

The tautness of the fabric is supplied by e/m waves, which are simply aether mechanical waves like any other wave, vibrating the material Aether-Lines-Of-Force (ALOFs) against one another, and fluffing the aether fabric out internally.

As the e-m waves bounce off the periphery and are re-injected into the aether ball, they have forever to wave-disperse. Eventually they wave-disperse down to the Ulta-Low Fundamental Resonant Frequency of the taut fabric, below which the wavelengths cannot elongate further.

At this point I call them Power Waves, because they supply the energy for gravity-force, and Internal Heating of Celestial Bodies, among other things.

But they are no different than any other e-m waves. Above this Fundamental Frequency, I call them Information Waves. But one can see that Information waves also supply energy, as in photovoltaics, and Power Waves supply information as with the remarkable charts of the sea floors from gravity-sensitive satellites.

But in wave-dispersing down from higher frequencies, they pass therough microwave frequencies. Microwave frequencies sources are relatively easy to map using the very directional dish antennas, whereas longer wavelengths become impractical.

But they eventually will be mapped (prediction).

A simple experiment can be done with a child's circular wading pool. On a still, sunny day, let the water settle down. Then give it a kick on the side. The pattern of wave reflections "interference", as indicated by sunlight patterns across the bottom, is almost identical to the CMBR distribution. That is an informal observation, of course, but indicative.

Note that any CMBR energy that would have been generated in the posited Singularity, Big Bang, Inflation, Expansion theory string, would have long ago exited our area, and certainly would not be coming at us. I have pointed this out several times to Relativists and Conventionalists, and the "answers" are always nebulous.

Reflection provides the only mechanism that does not require some sort of mysticism or acceptance of a paradox. And it also fits perfectly into my General Theory of Universe Structure and Dynamics.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins