Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Interesting, Please Elaborate...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on August 25, 2001 05:37:29 UTC

Can you go into a little more detail about this monad concept?

If this is the basis of mathematics, then is it safe to say this is the basis upon which the universe was built?

I've heard of the entire universe being referred to as being one gigantic omni-complicated wave function. Everything is one.....but certain aspects are manifested at different locations at different times (relatively speaking of course) giving rise to possible local differentiation.. For example a blackhole appears to be an enormous elementary particle charicterised by its three intrinsic values: spin, charge, and mass. Somehow these properties manifest at both the quantum and cosmic scale.

Also take for example when the number pi shows its face in the infinite series sum of the reciprocal squares....(two seemingly unrelated things), are you saying that this is an example of how everything seems to relate and "circle-back" if you will. Like the snake eating its tail, everything is one grand relation. Only localy may it be differentiated but not on a "whole" scale. It's almost mystifying to me, to learn of the curious places unrelated constants pop-up. They're all completely different numbers and yet they all relate in special ways. Mathematics is all one grand whole, and so too is the universe. Both are mirror images of eachother.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins