Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: The Other Side.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by questions on May 29, 2000 02:06:51 UTC

What pulls your soul toward the center of the galaxy? What is your soul made up of? How do light and tunnels appear to a soul if a soul has no vision? Which black hole does it get sucked into? Do you assume that the blackholes all connect in some way? What is karma made up of and how does it determine how "the soul will be recycled"? What are the "bowels of the earth"? What do you mean specifically by "desires and attachments"? What is the purpose of the "reincarnation"? What happens after that?

I think your idea is interesting. I have thought the same for many years. Then the next step I have taken is to try to answer the type of questions I listed above. Maybe you could help me?
LH

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins