Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Its Still A Muddle Richard

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 18, 2005 04:17:12 UTC

There are things I haven't worked through...I think I should have counted the split of time as another apparent origin. But when time split off, it gave access to the infinite realm of null space. It would become an apparent origin to us when what appears to us as infinity...but within the common workings, I shall call it a NON-apparent origin. Null space through time gave access to all the null space intersects so that the other forces could act to "knit" the Universe we see together. So let me restate:
There are five origins, one non-apparent and four apparent:
1. Break off of time to yield null space
2. Break off of the strong force to provide barrier between negative and positive space
3. Break off of weak force to "fine tune" this break off
4. Break off of electromagnetic force to provide interaction between matter in positive space.
5. Gravity acts to provide unity between negative space origin and positive space origins (I think)...time provides the scaffolding to do this since it allowed the central acting origin of negative space to see all the positive space origins to seem as one.

An easier way to see these origins, is to think of how they appear to us as forces.
The negative space carriers are gravity and the weak force; the boundary force carrier is the strong force; the sole positive space carrier is the electromagnetic force; and the null-space carrier is time. Time will become an apparent force or origin at infinity.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins