Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Let Me Think This Through

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 19, 2005 14:28:58 UTC

Another thought just ocurred to me...what we call the inflationary epoch is when positive space went from being two-dimensional to three-dimensional...I was also thinking that Strong force boundary is the balancing origin between positive and negative space, there is a switching as we see of being either positive or negative. And another thought was that since the Weak Force origin is in negative space, this allows for massless particles. Photons since they are parallel to their positive space origin can only possess momentum. And no apparent time is imparted to them because they are perpendicular to the time force in null space.
The inflation came about as a result of, or because of (not sure) when the GE forces decoupled IN positive space. It could be the positive space was 2d prior to this decoupling in positive space.
I was also thinking that there might be other dimensions that can split off...maybe in both negative space and postive space...but I think only probably in positive space because negative space is bounded...positive space is unbounded.
So positive space has the potential to create more force decouplings to create other hidden force origins. I am working... The time particle force in null space allows the total origin of the Universe to "travel" outside the realm of infinite origins that was its birth. Only when we see infinity in positive space does that show the origin when the time particle reaches its origin in null space (I think?).
Particle actions have force when they point directly to their origins...they have momentum when they are parallel to their origins.
This is still confusing.
I don't know exactly what you mean when you ask when you say the spaces don't overlap. Please help me there.
Also, I think this may explain why certain force particles can travel back and forth in time...or appear to (such as weak force particles)...and strong force particles appear to have acceleration when they point towards origins behind them. I have to work this out still.
Strong force can only be positive or negative because they are the boundary origin between positve and negative space. I guess that means they can show both acceleration in BOTH positive and negative space. And they can't have interactions in negative space if they just show momentum. I am not sure on all this though.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins