Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Null Space

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric J. Andresen on May 19, 2005 14:39:51 UTC

Null space provides the arena in the Universe where origin, or force actions can be mediated I think. Only when the time force reaches infinity to us, does the time particle "hit" another origin. Otherwise it is showing the the null space where null space provides the intersect points for force interactions. In a sense this allows our Universe to be "hidden" from other origins in the Pre-Universe matrix of infinite upon infinite upon infinite origins. However, within our Universe...we have infinite origins in positive space...I am not sure, but there could be a "reserve" of infinite origins in negative space. Within our Universe, you could possibly create new universes by showing time and cutting off resonances in negative space; you also can create new universes in postive space by halting time and creating infinite resonances. I am not sure on this though.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins