Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mixing Words ? Sinner Or Still Sin ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 6, 2003 11:12:26 UTC

RE: * I bet you still are a sinner. If you do not think so, then you are victim of a false prophet, or worse Satan. All humans are sinners- no exception. *

No. I am not a sinner any longer.
You can play with this word, but I think I already made it clear that I do still sin,
this does not mean I am a sinner in the sense that I use the Word.

"sinner" represents one who's continual way of life in sin sees no need for repentance.

Jesus said, "I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

I repented. I am now righteous. Not righteous of anything that is in me, but I have put on the righteousness of Christ. Yes, all humans sin and all humans are "sinners" (Romans 3:23) until they repent and call out to the Lord to save them. (Romans 10:8-9) BTW - I have put on a repentant attitude I John 1:9 for continual cleansing.

Thank you Lord Jesus for your faithfulness.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins