Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
DM Is The Wildcard

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bud Bock on July 1, 2003 19:31:09 UTC

"Its nature remains a mystery"

That's for certain, and all anyone ever has to say about their "proofs" is they've been "DEDUCED."

Sounds like our theories are in need of a good old revolution. I certainly don't have anything to offer, but maybe someone alive today does.

I'm not saying our models will all disappear. But there is a fine detail we're missing somewhere. Either something about our Newtonian-turned-Einsteinian-turned-Feynmanian models is creating an extremely tilted mass-to-energy ratio requirement, or we just can't find 85% of the universe. My guess is the former possibility will turn out to be right, and the latter is one of those growing ego pains we get every time we feel like we're wrapping things up. "Hold on, gang! We're almost there!"

NOT.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins