Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sorry For The Late Reply

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on August 20, 2003 12:11:46 UTC

I missed it when new.

The 6d compactification doers not become "nothing"

For example, when a positron and electron are created at a point in an EPR experiment, they are created in 10d, as all fermions are.

But they (the particle pair) fly off in 3d plus time.

The fact that the compactified 6d still play a role is manifested in the behavior of the two particles as one until the quantum wave functions of one or the other are then collapsed.

My theory is that the 6d form a string connecting one particle to the other and that the two particles remain together in that 6d.

But once one or the other particle is measured or detected, or even collides with another third particle, the string precipitates into 3d space as, in my theory, axions. So the 6d in the beginning did not shrink into nothing. They just became mini-particles, each about one billionth the mass of an electron.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins