Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Amature Astronomy And Ufos?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by MIchael on October 22, 2003 16:31:02 UTC

I have been into astronomy for a good bit of my life and i haev always wonderd why do all of us astronomers with high tech equitment and cameras who are out every night looking at the sky never get pictures of theses ships the only reason i can think of is they move too fast and move out of the feild of view.

ALSO! WHY WOULD ALIENS COME TO EARTH? there are countless planets to go to get resources from and tehy would have no benifit coming to earth all it would do is create antiginosim of war..... (hmmm) there is so many more places they could go to get a hell of a lot more to use WHY come here? intrested in peoples thioughts

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins