Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Leonard: Your Absensce Of Evidence Is Not EVIDENCE Of Absence.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tripp McCann on March 25, 2002 18:28:28 UTC

Leonard...

You make far greater premptions on your own than those who believe in UFOs being "others", and these presumptions are apparently made having done no "foot work" nor investigations, just looking at superficial "sightings" reports and arriving at superficial beliefs as if they were "reasonable" and dictated. THis amounts to the philosophy that "All you know is all there is that exists"... Period.

Reference my previosu post: "NASA Provides Stunning Proofs of 'UFOs' "

Your presumptions are that we must be alone. Statistically this is not likely. Your inherent presumption is we may be superior to others if they exist, though you do not say this outright. You presume these others would have "a reason" to make thmeselves known to us, ignoring what may well be a far greater reason they might have to remain UNKNOWN to us.

And you presume that our history of "UFOS" and interaction with "others" is solely a recent one. I submit to you that it is not only a recent interaction and goes back to Biblical times and before and may indeed involve our own creation.

I can tell you for a *FACT* that there are others and they are known by some to exist: Not hypothesized. Not speculated. But KNOWN for a fact to exist.

I can tell you for a *FACT* that these others are "covered up" by some who know they exist. I have met with a few if these "some" who know without question that others beyond ourselves do exist, two of these being very highly placed persons in NASA Washington D.C. Headquarters.

If you need a "rationale" for these "persons" are hiding the presence of other "beings", I suggest you consult the "Brookings Report" written in 1959 for NASA itself as a method of operation preceeding our entry into space. These other beings have been witnessed and spoken of by Astronauts Conrad, Aldrin, Mitchell & Cooper among others. These etra-terrastrial intereactions and presences have been documented in our own orbit and on Mars.

http://users.snip.net/~marsunearthed/tech_detail.jpg

Learnard, Stop pontificating on things you know nothing about. You are only protecting your fragile personal paradigms and doing so with a total disregard for any sort of reasonable inquiry into to those facts and evidences most assuredly even at your own disposal.

"It seems to me" .... that you are only lazy and lacking personal initiave.. but then this probably serves the protection of those fragile paradigms.

http://users.snip.net/~marsunearthed/mars/ship_piping.jpg

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins