Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Proof Needed

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on March 30, 2002 04:14:04 UTC

Tripp,

As I said before, I do not need to prove what is already obvious. No hard evidence exists for the case of UFO's. (Ie that they are controlled by aliens from another world). Thus my point has already been made for me. If you want to prove other wise it is up to you to provide proof.

By the way I did take the attacks personally. I felt they were ment to be so. Also note: I am a state employed investigator. I make my living by establishing cases envolving fraudulant reception of state aid. I have been doing so for some time and I am considered one of the best in my field.

Finally, I do not intend to argue with you concerning these same points. You are alowed to blieve what you want.

Later,

Lenny

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins