Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Doubt Right

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by L Madia on March 20, 2002 02:17:29 UTC

Russel,

No doubt you are correct in your postings.

No way the lunar landings were fixed. It is harder to believe a government agency would be able to pull off that great a hox than to believe the landings had taken place.

Also note your other postings:
Ufo sitings as evidence of life on other planets is a wild jump in logic. If, and I admit that is a big if, there is something that is being observed than that in itself does not prove Ufo's are piloted crafts from other worlds.

However, there are various historical accounts of flying objects that I have read, but I cannot quote them from memory. I you pick up a good UFO book on the history of sitings you will be able to substantiate those accounts. Again, that does not mean those sitings aliens spacecraft.

It seems to me people are becoming more and more cynical. There is good reason for that because the world we live in is becoming more corrupt day by day. Even so, we must be careful what we lable as a conspiracy. I have no trouble believing any government will get away with what it can (which is why the founding fathers of the United States were so concerned with the proper constitution-they did not trust government), but I don't think the US government faked the moon landings.

Lenny M

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins