Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Missed The Point

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on February 22, 2002 07:05:24 UTC

Perhaps you missed my point, because it seems we share some of the same views. Let me explain. 1st I do not believe what people are seeing are alien crafts from another planet. I do not think UFO's are intergaltic spaceships etc. 2nd I do not think anyone knows what is really going on. It is a great mystery. 3rd I think we have a some good evidence, but even so we are baffled by the evidence. (there are several eyewitness accounts, radar recordings and video's of ufo's making fantastic turns etc.) 4th it is my conclusion that because we have the so many clues and we have as of yet come up with even a decent theory as to what is going on that we are just not able to do so per our present mental capacity....

By the way, you made several harsh comments toward religious people who make claims concerning physical manifestations. A few posts ago you claimed I had a closed mind. Isn't that what you are doing when you criticize religion and or christianity? How do you know what they have experienced is not true, because it doens't seem possible to you?

None the less, I say the same you do per ufo's- not from another world..... As for life on other planets, I don't believe there is any other life and we have so far uncovered nothing to disprove my belief.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins